Stewart-Class 7 Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Updates
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Enjoy our work? Please share us in your social networking circles to help us grow!

Bookmark and share the address of Stewart-Class 7 Studios on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Newbie Musician
Introduce Yourselves Here! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:41 am by The_Judger

» ~Winter Anime 2012/2013~
Introduce Yourselves Here! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm by Guest

» ^( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)^
Introduce Yourselves Here! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm by Guest

» Musician Enter!
Introduce Yourselves Here! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 am by Guest

» Introduce Yourselves Here!
Introduce Yourselves Here! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am by Guest

» VNs that you have played!
Introduce Yourselves Here! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 am by Guest

» Musican Application
Introduce Yourselves Here! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm by Guest

» ~Fall Anime 2012~
Introduce Yourselves Here! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday Thread
Introduce Yourselves Here! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
The_Judger
Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_lcapIntroduce Yourselves Here! I_voting_barIntroduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_rcap 

Poll

Should Judger Grow A Moustache?

Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_lcap28%Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_lcap17%Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_lcap17%Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_lcap6%Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_lcap22%Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_lcap11%Introduce Yourselves Here! I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Introduce Yourselves Here!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourselves Here! Empty Introduce Yourselves Here!

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 12:52 am

Hey guys, thanks for coming to the boards! Now, I know it's a little... empty, right now, but I think that will change pretty quickly once we get a good community going. So let this be the start of that awesomeness!

I guess I'll start. I'm Red_B, Head Writer for Elise's path! I'm looking forward to talking to you guys, and Imma do my damn best to keep you all entertained through the development process! I like anime & manga, writing, playing guitar, talking to folks on the Katawa Shoujo board, and things that make me shed tears of manliness. I'm sure we'll get along juuuuuust fine! Razz

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves Here! Empty Re: Introduce Yourselves Here!

Post  The_Judger Mon May 28, 2012 2:57 am

Good idea!

Salutations all, I'm The_Judger! I'm one of two Co-Founders of SC7 Studios, Head Writer for Layla's Path, and a generally quirky guy. I've been a musician all my life, I write plays, and I enjoy all things related to the arts. I also enjoy emoticons and smileys quite a bit! :3

I look forward to this community taking off, though I recognize it will certainly take some time, and I cannot wait to talk to all of you wonderful whippersnappers. Very Happy

The_Judger
The_Judger
Head Writer, Layla's Path

https://sc7cp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Yo, I'm daru, or or thedaru on deviantArt.

I'll be the one providing art and all of that good graphic-y stuff!
Looking forward to working with you all!

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Judger Wed May 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Greetings Daru! Very Happy I'll make you an admin now, and cannot wait to get started! I must say, your work is very impressive, and i'm glad to have you on the team!!
The_Judger
The_Judger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 pm

daru wrote:Yo, I'm daru, or or thedaru on deviantArt.

I'll be the one providing art and all of that good graphic-y stuff!
Looking forward to working with you all!

Wonderful! I must say, I am a huge fan of your Touhou artwork, and the rest of everything you've done as well! Thanks for joining the team!

I'm Ichi Victus, writer for the Loose Cannon's path. I play guitar, publish guides and top 10's for gamefaqs.com, and I love playing TF2 competitively. I'm not the biggest poster on forums, but I enjoy lurking very much.

I hope you all have a wonderful night!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi daru!!! Love your work, very nice to finally meet you!

I'm tacochickenwings, co-founder and writer for Vivian. I'm not a big poster either because real world keeps me busy. I'm a stylist in Pittsburgh, and a fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, reading, writing, horror, cats, and hot sauce.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:59 am

Hi Very Happy

I'm Yuri Kun aka Sexy Yuri from lsf. I'm making visual novel call Coming Out. Very Happy Things I like are writing, playing video games, drawing, computer, food, yuri and many more. I hope this place turns into really something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:13 am

yuri_kun wrote:Hi Very Happy

I'm Yuri Kun aka Sexy Yuri from lsf. I'm making visual novel call Coming Out. Very Happy Things I like are writing, playing video games, drawing, computer, food, yuri and many more. I hope this place turns into really something.
Welcome to the boards Yuri! Glad to have a fellow writer on here! Very Happy
I saw your project a little while ago on LSF, it sounds really interesting! We wish you and your team the best as well, and lemme know when you release any betas or anything for CO, I look forward to playing it! Smile

~Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:33 am

Red_B wrote:
yuri_kun wrote:Hi Very Happy

Welcome to the boards Yuri! Glad to have a fellow writer on here! Very Happy
I saw your project a little while ago on LSF, it sounds really interesting! We wish you and your team the best as well, and lemme know when you release any betas or anything for CO, I look forward to playing it! Smile

~Red

Thanks! Glad to be on board! It's also nice to have another writer along.
Thanks and I will your team the best also. :3 Well, I do need beta testing for the demo in 2 weeks but I won't go off topic about it. If you need any help writing then shot me pm and we can talk about it. ;3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi,
I'm kurenai_ryu and i will be an artist in this project, i hope to get along with everybody, and carry this project ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Judger Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:25 pm

*Waves* Very Happy
The_Judger
The_Judger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi, Itachi here.

I like drawing, but I'm far from good.
I'm glad that I found the blog, and I'm going to follow this project until it is finished. Smile
(And hopefully after that time, but we will see Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:53 am

I'm BeckWreck.

I enjoy all manga/anime and all related media. I'm a musician studying classical guitar at a university level. If you need any musical staff, let me know. I'm also going to see this project all the way through, it seems like a very good concept.

I've written before, but get really mad at myself if I notice a break in continuity. I've also drawn before, but attempt hyper-realism, so that doesn't work out too well. I should probably stick to audio media.

Anyway, cool stuff going on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Welcome Itachi and BeckWreck! Thanks for registering! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Hello, I'm Via!

I found this project through the KS forums, and it picked my interest. My interests are in anime/manga, reading, gaming, and writing, more than anything. Writing is what gives a boost to my life, in a manner of speech. My primary language is spanish, but I manage English quite good. Hope this place grows into something good!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Es lo que esperamos, Via! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Hello, I'm Myth! I've been taken on board to do some musical stuff, and I must say I'm quite excited and thrilled! I've worked with a lot of online projects before, and in fact I'm working on an MLP:FiM fan-game right now. I've found that the best way to avoid procrastination is to keep myself as busy as possible, and besides my music for that project is way ahead of just about everything else (not to brag or anything).

There isn't a genre of music I don't enjoy and love, and no musical challenge I'm not willing to take on. I can't guarantee success, but I'll definitely try my best, and I can't wait to get to know you all!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Senator Myth wrote:Hello, I'm Myth! I've been taken on board to do some musical stuff, and I must say I'm quite excited and thrilled! I've worked with a lot of online projects before, and in fact I'm working on an MLP:FiM fan-game right now. I've found that the best way to avoid procrastination is to keep myself as busy as possible, and besides my music for that project is way ahead of just about everything else (not to brag or anything).

There isn't a genre of music I don't enjoy and love, and no musical challenge I'm not willing to take on. I can't guarantee success, but I'll definitely try my best, and I can't wait to get to know you all!

Welcome Myth! We're glad to have you on board! Very Happy
Be sure to read up on everything in the Dev. forums!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Myth: You and I should be getting to know each other very well soon. Do you have any formal training?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm

BeckWreck: Actually, I do not! I actually cannot read sheet music. However, I do hang around with a lot of musicians who DO have formal training, and I find that I can generally keep up with them when talking theory. Great to meet you!

Also... This is a little embarrassing to admit, but I'm a total IRC noob, and I have no idea how to access the development chat! I guess I'm a bit spoiled on the newfangled wonders of Skype... Razz But if any of you could give me some pointers, I'd really appreciate it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 pm

SenatorMyth: Reading sheet music is pretty easy, once you get the hang of it Smile I would suggest you to try and learn it. It's pretty useful with anything that concerns music in general. Also helps learn songs faster and all that stuff. Up to a point, at least...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Heya, I'm MindTwister and happy to be part of the team. Smile

It took me some time to dig through the super secret dev board and I'm impressed of the progress of this project, regarding the early stage. Nervertheless a lot of work lies up ahead and I'm looking forward to get my hands dirty. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Judger Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Welcome to the team ;D
The_Judger
The_Judger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Hello there, I'm Cajlo.

I love playing guitar, composing and writing. Saw this project on the KS forums and it drew my attention due to it being part-oriented towards music (so it seems). I applied for a position, but I have no experience at all Razz (<-- I love that one). Will follow you guys up no matter what Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:49 am

I'm peachy, or puripeach on dA.

I'm one of the artists for the team. I look forward to working with everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum