Stewart-Class 7 Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Updates
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Enjoy our work? Please share us in your social networking circles to help us grow!

Bookmark and share the address of Stewart-Class 7 Studios on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Newbie Musician
VNs that you have played! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:41 am by The_Judger

» ~Winter Anime 2012/2013~
VNs that you have played! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm by Guest

» ^( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)^
VNs that you have played! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm by Guest

» Musician Enter!
VNs that you have played! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 am by Guest

» Introduce Yourselves Here!
VNs that you have played! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am by Guest

» VNs that you have played!
VNs that you have played! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 am by Guest

» Musican Application
VNs that you have played! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm by Guest

» ~Fall Anime 2012~
VNs that you have played! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday Thread
VNs that you have played! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
The_Judger
VNs that you have played! I_vote_lcapVNs that you have played! I_voting_barVNs that you have played! I_vote_rcap 

Poll

Should Judger Grow A Moustache?

VNs that you have played! I_vote_lcap28%VNs that you have played! I_vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
VNs that you have played! I_vote_lcap17%VNs that you have played! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
VNs that you have played! I_vote_lcap17%VNs that you have played! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
VNs that you have played! I_vote_lcap6%VNs that you have played! I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
VNs that you have played! I_vote_lcap22%VNs that you have played! I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
VNs that you have played! I_vote_lcap11%VNs that you have played! I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

VNs that you have played!

Go down

VNs that you have played! Empty VNs that you have played!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:06 pm

I guess there is no problem posting in here, right?

As the title says, which other VNs have you played? Which one did you like? Was there any you disliked? (I'm starting to sound like a school questionary, so I'll stop there)

Of course, I've played Katawa Shoujo, which I consider one of my favorite VNs. If I had to name another one, that would be Brass Restoration. It was also an indie project, and I'll say it: It was damn good. The main character was random as hell, made me laugh a lot, and the story was great, same with the characters.

Back to top Go down

VNs that you have played! Empty Re: VNs that you have played!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah of course Katawa Shoujo is a must!

Hard to admit, but i have played so many eroges that doesn't deserve a mention here! (except Bible-Black:Walpurgis-night what a damned game!!! and the very old ones with a better sense of story (like SS))

I also got a like to Kira-kira (kind of nice, and music related too)

I hope to get my hands at Fate/-, and the acclaimed Narcissus...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 am

I haven't really played many of them, to be honest.. Embarassed

Though I've watched a ton of anime that were adaptations of VNs. The few that I have played are:
Clannad, though I didn't beat it. Found it hard to keep playing after watching the entire anime series.
G-Senjou no Maou. Still playing this one, though I've dropped it for the time being until I calm down after loosing my save data.. Mad
Katawa Shoujo, obviously Razz

VN's that I want to play:
Narcissu, as apparently it's mindblowingly good in a depressing kind of way.
A Drug That Makes You Dream, because it kind of seems to have the same feeling that our VN has, except it's maybe a little darker.
Fate/stay night, just because it seems to be mandatory for VN fans.
Higurashi, because... Higurashi! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:22 pm

When They Cry
Ace Attorney
KS
Various stuff people on Lemmasoft made

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:51 am

Katawa Shoujo got me initiated into VN's, it was quite inspiring and interesting. Since then, I've played:

-True remembrance: I must say it is a good one, not GOOOOOOOD but definitely good. Quite a unique story.

-Narcissu: This is a masterpiece for those who enjoy manly-tears, especially the ending (if you cried over KS prepare for the real deal). Quite depressing since the beginning. The soundtrack is a 9/10 for me.

- Narcissu 2nd: Less of a tear-jerker and more hopeful than Narcissu. Some people say the 2nd ain't as good as the 1st but I disagree. There's a scene on a mountain that gave me the goosebumps, in a good way. The soundtrack is simply majestic, 10/10.

I'm currently playing Clannad, it gets quite annoying at some parts with all the nonsense but I'm trying not to drop it since I watched the anime.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:28 am

Well, since you're only asking for the ones I've "played", then I suppose I can list the ones I'm trying to work through...

-Katawa Shoujo (forgive me for being a scrub, but I'm late starting and still on my first playthrough)
-Yume Miru Kusuri ~A Drug That Makes You Dream~
-Divi-Dead (can't get a working PC version so I'm playing it on my Dreamcast instead)
-Ace Attorney (currently on 2/3, then Apollo Justice and Miles Edgeworth)
-Bazooka Cafe (Valentine Special too)
-Little My Maid
-Hatoful Boyfriend
-ef ~a fairy tale of the two~
-Bible Black
-Hitomi ~Stepsister~
-Immoral Study 2
-Sensei 2
-Slave Pageant
-Snow Drop
-Snow Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Finally, after fighting with my computer for a month and a half, I get to play Little Busters!. I hear it's good, now to see for myself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:27 pm

I haven't played TOO many. Some I can't really remember the names of. But I really enjoyed the Shall We Date VN series on my old iPod Touch xD I couldn't put it down. Right now I'm playing Katawa Shoujo, and I downloaded a couple others to try once I'm finished with that one c:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:30 am

For me I've played Katawa of course. Kana,Little Sister which was a huge tear factory(only downside were a few out of place eroge scenes.) School Days HQ,which was probably my biggest disappointment..it was awesome being fully animated, the number of different ends and the interesting choice mechanics but the story itself was virtually non-existent and just became a mindless eroge. and last but not least for now..Little Busters which is probably my favorite by far,all the characters male and female are incredible and the story is just mindblowing especially once you finish the end route and fully understand the depth and scope of the narrative in which even the seemingly "just-for-fun" stats and combat actually illustrate a crucial point in the story..I would recommend it to anyone..disclaimer though it is verrry long if you take your time it will definitely get in the 60+ hr range.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:47 am

commshep12 wrote:For me I've played Katawa of course. Kana,Little Sister which was a huge tear factory(only downside were a few out of place eroge scenes.) School Days HQ,which was probably my biggest disappointment..it was awesome being fully animated, the number of different ends and the interesting choice mechanics but the story itself was virtually non-existent and just became a mindless eroge. and last but not least for now..Little Busters which is probably my favorite by far,all the characters male and female are incredible and the story is just mindblowing especially once you finish the end route and fully understand the depth and scope of the narrative in which even the seemingly "just-for-fun" stats and combat actually illustrate a crucial point in the story..I would recommend it to anyone..disclaimer though it is verrry long if you take your time it will definitely get in the 60+ hr range.

Definitely will have to try a few of those out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:48 am

commshep12 wrote:Little Busters which is probably my favorite by far

I can see we're going to get along juuust fine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:41 am

haha so I take it you are in love with it as well?^^ Its good to find someone else whos played it. Who are some of your fav characters?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:04 am

I need to download a new VN soon.

Little Busters sounds good. I'll try it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:36 am

commshep12 wrote:haha so I take it you are in love with it as well?^^ Its good to find someone else whos played it. Who are some of your fav characters?

Still haven't even come close to finishing any routes as of yet, but so far I'd say Yuiko and Mio are my two favorite girls. I'm thinking I'm going to try Mio's path first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:24 am

Via_01 wrote:I need to download a new VN soon.

You definitely should, there are a couple editions but I would recommend just the original, Extacy has extra content but its not fully translated. Send me a PM and ill give you a friend code for Demonoid,its the only torrent site with the game that I know of.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 am

Red_B wrote:
commshep12 wrote:haha so I take it you are in love with it as well?^^ Its good to find someone else whos played it. Who are some of your fav characters?

Still haven't even come close to finishing any routes as of yet, but so far I'd say Yuiko and Mio are my two favorite girls. I'm thinking I'm going to try Mio's path first.

Mio's path is really good and its so hard picking fav characters because all 10 are amazing. I personally love Kud, Rin and Masato.

And I personally feel that Riki is an infinitely superior protagonist to Hisao in pretty much every way I can think of lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:31 pm

commshep12 wrote:
Via_01 wrote:I need to download a new VN soon.

You definitely should, there are a couple editions but I would recommend just the original, Extacy has extra content but its not fully translated. Send me a PM and ill give you a friend code for Demonoid,its the only torrent site with the game that I know of.

Demonoid is down. Probably will be down for a few months or so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Torrent easily found in sukebei.nyaa (the "h" side of nyaa torrents) and now being downloaded Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:50 pm

commshep12 wrote:
Red_B wrote:

Mio's path is really good and its so hard picking fav characters because all 10 are amazing. I personally love Kud, Rin and Masato.

And I personally feel that Riki is an infinitely superior protagonist to Hisao in pretty much every way I can think of lol.

I've found a few protagonists who are better than the Master of Romance, though Riki is quite unique compared to most of them. But, It's Key, so I shouldn't have been surprised, their characters are always well done. I don't really think I could pick a favorite main from the VNs I've played so far, but Riki would be up there, along with Tomoya (Clannad), and Yu (Ef~).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Red_B wrote:
commshep12 wrote:
Red_B wrote:

I've found a few protagonists who are better than the Master of Romance, though Riki is quite unique compared to most of them. But, It's Key, so I shouldn't have been surprised, their characters are always well done. I don't really think I could pick a favorite main from the VNs I've played so far, but Riki would be up there, along with Tomoya (Clannad), and Yu (Ef~).

lol thats for sure,I can't say I'm not a very big fan of Mr. Nakai..the only time I didn't feel he was a complete ass was Emi's and maybe Lilly's.

Man you are definitely making me want to delve into some more Key works, I have both those all ready to play as well as a few others but just havent found the time..and I'm having trouble getting into KiraKira..I hear its so good but I'm hating the protagonist right off the bat=/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Ok. From now on Little Busters is mandatory play for any person that has played a VN before.

Why?

Because it's f***ing good and the anime is coming out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 am

First off, new here *wave*
I passed on trying out a while back but I remembered this site and so here I am being a faithful lurker.

Alright,VNs right?
I... for some reason have played a few in my time so I'll just go ahead and list a few.

Alright I have the usuals really:
Clannad,
Kanon,
Shuffle!
Higurashi no naku koro ni questions and answers
Umineko no naku koro ni
Remember 7
Never 11 The out of the infinity
Kana Imouto (Absolute favorite ever)
Shuffle
Tick Tack!
Really? Really!
We're no angels
True tears
Maji puri
EF a fairy tale of the two(Or was it memories? It had to get removed)
Lamune
Wind: A breath of heart
G-Senjuo no mao
Air
Katawa Shoujo
Da Capo (1 and 2)
Tomoyo after
kud wafter
Little busters
planetarian
monster girl quest
tsuki-hime
Fate Stay night
Utawarerumono

There have been others such as the doujin about genuflecting and a number of ren'py games.
I've been spending the last week learning how to use the ren'py software. It is kind of an interesting piece of software.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum