Stewart-Class 7 Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Updates
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Enjoy our work? Please share us in your social networking circles to help us grow!

Bookmark and share the address of Stewart-Class 7 Studios on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Newbie Musician
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:41 am by The_Judger

» ~Winter Anime 2012/2013~
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm by Guest

» ^( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)^
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm by Guest

» Musician Enter!
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 am by Guest

» Introduce Yourselves Here!
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am by Guest

» VNs that you have played!
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 am by Guest

» Musican Application
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm by Guest

» ~Fall Anime 2012~
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday Thread
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
The_Judger
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcapWhat consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_voting_barWhat consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 

Poll

Should Judger Grow A Moustache?

What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap28%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap17%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap17%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap6%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap22%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap11%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite?

Go down

Console or handheld or PC

What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap38%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap13%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap13%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_lcap25%What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? Empty What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite?

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 am

I own:

[Consoles]
-N64
-Dreamcast (one of the lucky ones from the very last batch of DC's that could play burnt games)
-Sega Genesis
-PS2
-Gamecube
-Wii
-Custom Gaming PC (might as well mention it)
[Portable Systems]
-GB, GBP, GBC, GBA, (still missing the SP)
-DS (original), DSi XL, 3DS (still missing original DSi, DS-Lite, and will be getting 3DS XL upon release)
-PSP, PSP-Go (for playing downloaded PS1 Classics)

Now... There are many reasons to love all of these, but for consoles I'd definitely have to go with my PS2 because it has the best game library in my opinion and I have a lot of good games for it (and PS1). PC is on a different level from consoles so it can't be my favorite console of course. And for my favorite portable system... I'd honestly pick my DSi XL for that one, considering I have many of the best games for it and it's fun.

How about everyone else?

Back to top Go down

What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? Empty Re: What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:40 pm

It is kinda a shame that you forgot the Ps Vita, because right now, that is my favorite handheld. But, if I had to choose from the rest, I would probably go for my PC. I've got an Xbox 360 as well, but I just doesn't appeal to me as much as a few years ago.

Back to top Go down

What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite? Empty Re: What consoles/systems do you own and which is your favorite?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:48 pm

I go for PSX, because that console was THE BEST!!! Protable system... I'd go for PSP.

And Hyde, that's a big collection. At least in my opinion. Too bad that stuff is pretty expensive here in the end of the world. A reason I can't get a Vita. I'll have to sell an eye or two to buy it. But, as they say...

A pirate's life for me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:53 am

yarrrr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:28 am

METAL. GEAR. SOLID.

Aww yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Best portable system: My computer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 am

-Xbox
-PS2/3
-Wii
-DS
-N64
-SNES
-Xbox 360
-Gamecube

For me I loved the Gamecube the most,besides being virtually indestructible i loved its perfect controller scheme and had some of my favorite games of all time attached to it,its a shame it didn't reach the stature it deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down