Stewart-Class 7 Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Updates
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Enjoy our work? Please share us in your social networking circles to help us grow!

Bookmark and share the address of Stewart-Class 7 Studios on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Newbie Musician
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:41 am by The_Judger

» ~Winter Anime 2012/2013~
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm by Guest

» ^( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)^
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm by Guest

» Musician Enter!
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 am by Guest

» Introduce Yourselves Here!
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am by Guest

» VNs that you have played!
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 am by Guest

» Musican Application
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm by Guest

» ~Fall Anime 2012~
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday Thread
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
The_Judger
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_lcapWhat anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_voting_barWhat anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_rcap 

Poll

Should Judger Grow A Moustache?

What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_lcap28%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_lcap17%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_lcap17%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_lcap6%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_lcap22%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_lcap11%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? Empty What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 pm

As the title implies, which manga or anime have you watched. Or what are you watching right now?

I'm currently reading/watching, as my username implies, Naruto. But Bleach as well. I'm reading and watching a lot more, like Love Hina, Comic Party Revolution and Sora no Otoshimono.

And as well, does someone recommend some good romance animes/mangas?

Back to top Go down

What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? Empty Re: What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Currently re-watching Higurashi. I'm also in need of a good, new romance anime. Razz

Itachi wrote:

Oh boy, you've got me started...

Here's a list of some that I can think of, not in any particular order mind you.

Clannad & Clannad: After Story (My all-time favourite)
Ef~ A Tale of Memories / Ef~ A Tale of Melodies
Myself;Yourself
Another (Kinda romantic...more or less... it's good anyway..)
Toradora!
Zero no Tsukaima
Elfen Lied (Manga, the anime was good, but the manga was far better)
Air
Kanon
Angel Beats!
Shuffle!
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (Your tear ducts will be bleeding at the end..)
Rumbling Hearts
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora

That's just a few.. yeah, I'm a nerd. cyclops

Back to top Go down

What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? Empty Re: What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 pm

I've seen Clannad, man... I shed some tears :p
Air and Kanon are al well from Key right?
Toradora, am I currently buying, just got volume one. :p
Zero no Tsukaima, watched it, but I have still to watch all the episodes.
(I've just bought a nice bed sheet of Angel Beats, didn't watch it yet. (It was the last one, couldn't resist it! :p))

And I think that a list like that is more than natural. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Nice list.
If you want some kind of different 'romance' I would suggest Nazo no Kanojo X (Mysterious Girlfriend X). I'm reading the manga from the start and since april the anime is airing. You can watch it on crunshyroll if you like.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:54 pm

What kind of different romance do you mean? :p
Well, it sounds interesting. I'll check it out. :p

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Itachi wrote:What kind of different romance do you mean? :p
You'll see. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

I'm following a looooot of manga and making a list of them would take me a while.

About anime, I'm watching mostly current ones. Accel World, Kuroko no Basket, Zetman, Sakamichi no Apollon, Uchuu Kyodai, Hyouka, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Of the Dead and trying to keep up with Medaka Box.

Yeah, that's mostly it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:32 am

Rewatching Ef~ A Tale of Melodies right now. God, it's still as good as the first time... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 am

Well, in my case, I'm beginning to read Fairy Tail and Zetman (Katsura-samaaaa!!!)
I just finished to read the School Days' Manga, I'm considering to get the game just to see if there is an ending that doesn't involve crying/dying...

I like the funny ones too, like To-Love-Ru, and just watched Nyan-koi (I felt very lively watching it!)

For romantic stories, mmmm, I can only think in classic ones like Video Girl Ai from Katsura (guaranteed to cry at the end of the manga), a nice story like Kaikan Phrase from MayuShinjo (too much shojo), or the 'WTF' stories like ParadiseKiss and Nana from AiYasawa...
even if each one of these have an anime version, i recommend to read the manga...

I remember a friend who I showed the first Paradise Kiss volume, and she just got to buy all of them... until she read the ending! She Just burned all of them, and blamed me!!! Now to think, we are no longer friends... shame on her...

Somekind related, but I also remembered showing the SchoolDays anime to a liberal friend of mine... He just dumped all of his girlfriends, and focused on studying... i always though it was because he identified to the poor/damned makoto at the begining of the anime... and didn't want to end like him...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:06 am

~Ryu wrote:Well, in my case, I'm beginning to read Fairy Tail and Zetman (Katsura-samaaaa!!!)
I just finished to read the School Days' Manga, I'm considering to get the game just to see if there is an ending that doesn't involve crying/dying...

I like the funny ones too, like To-Love-Ru, and just watched Nyan-koi (I felt very lively watching it!)

For romantic stories, mmmm, I can only think in classic ones like Video Girl Ai from Katsura (guaranteed to cry at the end of the manga), a nice story like Kaikan Phrase from MayuShinjo (too much shojo), or the 'WTF' stories like ParadiseKiss and Nana from AiYasawa...
even if each one of these have an anime version, i recommend to read the manga...

I remember a friend who I showed the first Paradise Kiss volume, and she just got to buy all of them... until she read the ending! She Just burned all of them, and blamed me!!! Now to think, we are no longer friends... shame on her...

Somekind related, but I also remembered showing the SchoolDays anime to a liberal friend of mine... He just dumped all of his girlfriends, and focused on studying... i always though it was because he identified to the poor/damned makoto at the begining of the anime... and didn't want to end like him...

School Days certainly was.... interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:57 am

Aw, episode 10 from Kore wa Zombie desu ka was the last for this season. Totally thought it was gonna keep going till ep 12, like in the first season. I loved the last episode though. Razz

And a friend of my and I, have starterd watching Rosario + Vampire season one. (Talking on the episode via steam.) And I must say, the first episodes are just eating your soul out of you. It's funny, but man... I don't know how many times I've facepalmed already. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Itachi wrote:Aw, episode 10 from Kore wa Zombie desu ka was the last for this season. Totally thought it was gonna keep going till ep 12, like in the first season. I loved the last episode though. Razz

And a friend of my and I, have starterd watching Rosario + Vampire season one. (Talking on the episode via steam.) And I must say, the first episodes are just eating your soul out of you. It's funny, but man... I don't know how many times I've facepalmed already. Razz

Rosario + Vampire was nice. Lots of fanservice, but I wasn't complaining. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:22 pm

They decided to end Kore wa Zombie at 10 chapters because they are going to release some "amazing information" about it sometime soon. There is also going to be a 11th episode that'll come with the blu-ray in August.

Personally I'm waiting more for the Tiger and Bunny movies.

And about School Days... There ARE endings that don't end in crying/dying, but they are not as good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Via_01 wrote:They decided to end Kore wa Zombie at 10 chapters because they are going to release some "amazing information" about it sometime soon. There is also going to be a 11th episode that'll come with the blu-ray in August.

Ah, but that blu-ray comes out in Japan, I guess? Still got a region free blu-ray player, so that isn't a problem. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Lately it's become really difficult to follow up all of those series. I'll have to cut up some titles... Though it saddens me to do so. Maybe those I already know what is going to happen?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Itachi wrote:
Via_01 wrote:They decided to end Kore wa Zombie at 10 chapters because they are going to release some "amazing information" about it sometime soon. There is also going to be a 11th episode that'll come with the blu-ray in August.

Ah, but that blu-ray comes out in Japan, I guess? Still got a region free blu-ray player, so that isn't a problem. Very Happy

If I'm not mistaken, Japan and the US have the same Blu-Ray Region Code (though different DVD Region Codes), so any Blu-Ray from there should work in the US.

Anyhow, I recently finished the Romeo X Juliet anime (it was great!) and am now watching Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Have fallen a bit behind on Sakamichi no
Apollon, so I need to get to watching that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 am

TrainerOfLegend wrote:
Itachi wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, Japan and the US have the same Blu-Ray Region Code (though different DVD Region Codes), so any Blu-Ray from there should work in the US.

Yeah, I know. But I live in Europe, so that's bit of a problem. Razz

And I have started reading Good Ending, well, up till now there hasn't been a good ending though. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:24 am

Itachi wrote:
TrainerOfLegend wrote:
Itachi wrote:

Yeah, I know. But I live in Europe, so that's bit of a problem. Razz

And I have started reading Good Ending, well, up till now there hasn't been a good ending though. Razz

My bad; didn't notice your location.

I really need to catch up on Good Ending, though. Stopped a while ago and I already forgot why.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm gonna throw Tasogare Otome x Amnesia in here too. It's a good series, the last episode airs next week I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Itachi wrote:Aw, episode 10 from Kore wa Zombie desu ka was the last for this season. Totally thought it was gonna keep going till ep 12, like in the first season. I loved the last episode though. Razz

If you even remotely enjoyed Rosario + Vampire, I strongly suggest you try out the manga. It's so much better it's crazy!

You see, Rosario + Vampire has two manga series; one called Rosario + Vampire with 40 chapters, and the direct sequel (takes place right after with same characters) Rosario + Vampire Season II, which is still ongoing. The first anime season adapted roughly the first 19 chapters of the first manga, while the second anime introduced a few of the new characters in the Season II manga but went with a mostly anime-original plot (though a few of the episode plots are taken from chapters of the first manga series). Both manga (first and Season II) have less pantyshots (is still pretty fanservice-y though), but feature much more action, drama, and suspense. Tsukune in particular is quite different: In the anime he's a mostly physically weak dude with a strong will, but in the manga you see him gradually become a complete badass.

Viz Manga holds the license for North America and releases it over here, but I'm not sure about the rest of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Itachi wrote:As the title implies, which manga or anime have you watched. Or what are you watching right now?

I'm currently reading/watching, as my username implies, Naruto. But Bleach as well. I'm reading and watching a lot more, like Love Hina, Comic Party Revolution and Sora no Otoshimono.

As the title implies, which manga or anime have you watched. Or what are you watching right now?

Romance? Well, Red_B recommended a lot, but something I particularly enjoyed was Boys Over Flowers. But I enjoyed the Korean drama Boys Before Flowers at least a million times more. It's not for everybody, but give it a try if you have the time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Watched:

-Sailor Moon
-Beyblade
-Bleach (season 1)
-Serial Experiments Lain
-Elfen Lied
-Tank Police
-Death Note
-CowBoy Bebop
-Eureka Seven
-Digimon (seasons 1-4)
-Taboo Charming Mother
-Dragon Pink
-Bondage Game ~Shinsou no Doreitachi
-Boku no Pico
-Genshiken
-Eden of the East
-Cromartie High School
-Seto no Hanayome
-Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
-Mad★Bull 34
-Lucky Star
-Azumanga Daioh
-Strawberry Marshmellow
-The Boondocks (after season 2 it technically became anime due to a studio change)
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Samurai Champloo
-Chobits
-Boys Over Flowers
-Afro Samurai
-mezzO DSA
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Kujibiki Unbalance
-Cromartie High School
-Nerima Daikon Brothers
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Kanon
-Air

And that's all I can remember from just looking around.

Read:

-Death Note
-Chobits
-Full Metal Alchemist (1-3)
-Zelda: Minish Cap
-Cowboy Bebop (vol 1)
-Tokyo Mew Mew (vol 1)
-Wolf's Rain (vol 1)
-Kujibiki Unbalance (vol 1)
-Train Man: A Shoujo Manga
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (vol 1)
-Hot Gimmick (collection vol 1)
-Absolute Boyfriend (vol 1)
-High School of the Dead (1st full color collection)

Watching now:

-Please Twins

Reading now:

-Bakuman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Hyde98X wrote:Watched:

-Sailor Moon
-Beyblade
-Bleach (season 1)
-Serial Experiments Lain
-Elfen Lied
-Tank Police
-Death Note
-CowBoy Bebop
-Eureka Seven
-Digimon (seasons 1-4)
-Taboo Charming Mother
-Dragon Pink
-Bondage Game ~Shinsou no Doreitachi
-Boku no Pico
-Genshiken
-Eden of the East
-Cromartie High School
-Seto no Hanayome
-Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
-Mad★Bull 34
-Lucky Star
-Azumanga Daioh
-Strawberry Marshmellow
-The Boondocks (after season 2 it technically became anime due to a studio change)
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Samurai Champloo
-Chobits
-Boys Over Flowers
-Afro Samurai
-mezzO DSA
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Kujibiki Unbalance
-Cromartie High School
-Nerima Daikon Brothers
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Kanon
-Air

And that's all I can remember from just looking around.

Read:

-Death Note
-Chobits
-Full Metal Alchemist (1-3)
-Zelda: Minish Cap
-Cowboy Bebop (vol 1)
-Tokyo Mew Mew (vol 1)
-Wolf's Rain (vol 1)
-Kujibiki Unbalance (vol 1)
-Train Man: A Shoujo Manga
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (vol 1)
-Hot Gimmick (collection vol 1)
-Absolute Boyfriend (vol 1)
-High School of the Dead (1st full color collection)

Watching now:

-Please Twins

Reading now:

-Bakuman

That's a long list. Why not just post a link to a MyAnimeList page?

As for me, aside from the weekly series I'm reading Rurouni Kenshin (just finished the 8th Viz Big omnibus). I'm currently going through my anime backlog and am watching Shuffle! Need to leave room for the new Summer 2012 anime, like Muv-Luv Alternative, Dakara Boku wa, and Hagure Yuusha no Estetica!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:38 am

A little late, but I'm finally getting around to watching the Kara no Kyoukai movies... and damn, am I ever impressed. The mood, the characters, the music... all great. :O

I'm finishing the third one right now... You guys need to check these movies out if you havent already <.<

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 am

Just finished watching Papa No Iukoto Wo Kikinasai, and I gotta say that I really liked it. I also bought the first two volumes of Omamori Himari, and I had already read a bit of them online (not all of the chapters, still have a lot to go). Gotta say I'm enjoying the manga. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next