Stewart-Class 7 Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Updates
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Enjoy our work? Please share us in your social networking circles to help us grow!

Bookmark and share the address of Stewart-Class 7 Studios on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Newbie Musician
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:41 am by The_Judger

» ~Winter Anime 2012/2013~
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm by Guest

» ^( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)^
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm by Guest

» Musician Enter!
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 am by Guest

» Introduce Yourselves Here!
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am by Guest

» VNs that you have played!
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 am by Guest

» Musican Application
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm by Guest

» ~Fall Anime 2012~
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday Thread
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
The_Judger
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Poll

Should Judger Grow A Moustache?

What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now?

Post  Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:35 am

Itachi wrote:Just finished watching Papa No Iukoto Wo Kikinasai, and I gotta say that I really liked it.

Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai was quite a good show. I have yet to see the OVA though...

Back to top Go down

What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What anime/manga are you watching/reading right now?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 pm

I didn't watched the ova yet, but I'm now reading Candy Boy. (Gotta love yuri Razz .)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Itachi wrote:I didn't watched the ova yet, but I'm now reading Candy Boy. (Gotta love yuri Razz .)

I watched the OVAs of that. It was surprisingly good. Might have to check out the manga.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:56 pm

I've already finished Candy Boys, and it was quite sweet. Smile

I need some more yuri manga, someone recommend something?

Last edited by Itachi on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:50 pm

hmm...

Go to Batoto and searching under yuri or shoujo ai. 99% of yuri manga is good. I recomend a compilation of short stories called "Concerto", by Mitsuru Hattori (artist and writer for Sankarea).

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2