Stewart-Class 7 Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Updates
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Enjoy our work? Please share us in your social networking circles to help us grow!

Bookmark and share the address of Stewart-Class 7 Studios on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Newbie Musician
Girls of CoLoCo! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:41 am by The_Judger

» ~Winter Anime 2012/2013~
Girls of CoLoCo! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm by Guest

» ^( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)^
Girls of CoLoCo! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm by Guest

» Musician Enter!
Girls of CoLoCo! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 am by Guest

» Introduce Yourselves Here!
Girls of CoLoCo! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am by Guest

» VNs that you have played!
Girls of CoLoCo! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 am by Guest

» Musican Application
Girls of CoLoCo! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm by Guest

» ~Fall Anime 2012~
Girls of CoLoCo! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday Thread
Girls of CoLoCo! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
The_Judger
Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_lcapGirls of CoLoCo! I_voting_barGirls of CoLoCo! I_vote_rcap 

Poll

Should Judger Grow A Moustache?

Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_lcap28%Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_lcap17%Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_lcap17%Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_lcap6%Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_lcap22%Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_lcap11%Girls of CoLoCo! I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Girls of CoLoCo!

Go down

Girls of CoLoCo! Empty Girls of CoLoCo!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Well, it's about time we put up a page specifically for you guys to discuss our game's heroines!

So first off, just in case you guys don't want to scroll through all those blog updates, I'll make things easy. Here's the grand list of all the girls of the game!:

Layla Sommers:

Girls of CoLoCo! Layla+3+-+Daeu
Art by: Daru

Name: Layla Sommers
Writer: The_Judger
Age/Birthday: 21, December 20th
Height/Body Type: 5'7", Curvy
Blood Type: B-
Appearance/Clothing: Medium-long light brown hair, lavender eyes. Has many outfits, but is often wearing something revealing her shoulders, as well as a grey pair of slim jeans. Never seen without her necklace, a coda symbol.

Layla is an interesting girl, being a natural enigma - a social recluse with a lively and vibrant personality. Despite her most desperate wishes, Layla is unable to bring herself to speak or interact with people, instead, she spends her days in solitude, accompanied only by her acoustic guitar - her closest friend. Despite this, the true Layla is actually a very vivacious and playful girl, wild even, as Seth will come to learn. In many ways she is akin to a caged bird, choosing to still sing, despite wanting to leave her confinement. Perhaps Seth will discover more about what happened to Layla to make her this way, fleshing out his own flaws in the process, and discovering that hope, even when a fleeting concept, can be an invaluable lifeline. You just need to open your heart, and it will guide you.

Elise Wagner

Girls of CoLoCo! Rsz_el11
Art by: Kurenai-Ryu

Name: Elise Wagner
Writer: Red_B
Age/Birthday: 19, October 5th
Height/ Body Type: 5”6’, 125lb, Curvy
Appearance/Clothing: Long dark purple hair, deep blue eyes. Dresses nicely, with clothing tastes that lean towards Japanese fashion. (She's a bit of a closet otaku, so that fashion usually involves stuff from anime.)
Likes: Piano, soundtrack pieces, reading (novels & manga), anime (Romance), people in general.
Dislikes: Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco, selfishness, spiders

Elise is a caring, gentle girl who will do everything in her power to help others, even if it hurts her. Daughter of the Wagner family, the most powerful family in the town, she has been raised by her father and her older sister her entire life, as her mother passed away giving birth to her. Being the youngest of the two daughters, she was able to avoid getting caught up in the family business, something she is quite thankful for. Though, because of her upbringing, Elise is both very well-mannered, and also rather oblivious to the world around her. Not much is really known about her, as she prefers to keep to herself, avoiding social situations whenever possible. When she is seen in town, it's usually during one of her nightly walks. She is also often found stargazing in the bell tower of a chapel, which is located on the outskirts of town, near her home. Elise is also a skilled pianist, who often loses herself in her playing when she's alone. However, for reasons she can't even explain, all of her songs sound sad. Even when she tries to compose something upbeat, she finds that it quickly turns into a depressing piece. Upon meeting her, Seth will be attracted to her because of her sweet personality, and her... curious... ways. But as the two get closer, he will see a side of her that very few people know about, and the reason why she acts the way she does. The story of a tragic and violent past will come to light, and it will be ultimately up to Seth to help her defeat her demons and come to terms with who she really is.

Reiko Tekado

Girls of CoLoCo! Reiko_10

Nationality: Japanese
Birthday: April 15 (Aries)
Blood Type: B
Height: 167cm (5' 6")
Weight: 54kg (120lb)
Hair: Brown

Reiko Tekado is a very quirky teenager. It’s not that she’s ditsy, she's just simply happy all the time! Her life has been seemingly pleasant. She does not have a traumatic past or any major issues. She is very spontaneous in life, and sometimes this can be seen as a bad thing. Ultimately, she is absolutely full of life. Her hobbies are not as girlish as some would imagine. She enjoys playing any sport with guys, is totally into seeing new bands in the area play, and has a hobby as a photographer. She loves meeting strangers!

Nadia Winters

Girls of CoLoCo! Nadia+2+Daru

Name: Nadia Winters.
Writer: Via_01.
Age/Birthday: 21, June 28th.
Blood Type: AB+
Height/ Body Type: Around 5’7” (170 cm), 120 or so lbs.
Appearance/Clothing: Medium length dark brown hair, usually tied in a ponytail, long bangs at both sides of her face, forehead mostly uncovered. Gray eyes. Tends to wear a formal-like shirt and skirt during warm seasons, and a brown jacket with scarf, also with skirt and tights during cold seasons.

Many around campus believe that this girl is a cold, impossible to approach woman. And they aren’t off the mark. Nadia is, just as it seems from afar, an unsociable, hostile person that manages to scare off anyone that might try to get close. She also presents high criticism against actual society and human beings in general, showing that off whenever she gets involved in a debate or discussion. But no one knows the reason of her strange behavior. Only Seth, after an accidental meeting, will manage to discover something behind her shell, the hopeless nature of her whole existence. A nature that, in truth, is not without logical reason. As they get closer, it’ll be up to him to make Nadia understand that the world is more than just cruelty and despair and, maybe, that love is still possible, even for someone like her.

Vivian DeLoren

Writer: Tacochickenwings
Age/Birthday: 22/July 7th
Height/Weight: 5'6", 125 lbs
Blood Type: A
Appearance/Clothing: Short brown hair just below her chin, brown eyes. Tends to be a flashier dresser, usually in red and heels.

Vivian is silver-tongued, witty, charming, and more than a little flirtatious. She comes from a wealthy family who she is pleasantly distant with, and harbors a drug and alcohol addiction that she keeps as no secret from Seth. Believing in freedom and opening the senses, she rejects help for her "condition" and only asks others to understand what she considers a lifestyle. She is a fan of art and writing, but meets Seth's music obsession with irritating indifference.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum