Stewart-Class 7 Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Updates
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Enjoy our work? Please share us in your social networking circles to help us grow!

Bookmark and share the address of Stewart-Class 7 Studios on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Newbie Musician
Short Stories EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:41 am by The_Judger

» ~Winter Anime 2012/2013~
Short Stories EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm by Guest

» ^( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)^
Short Stories EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm by Guest

» Musician Enter!
Short Stories EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 am by Guest

» Introduce Yourselves Here!
Short Stories EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am by Guest

» VNs that you have played!
Short Stories EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:12 am by Guest

» Musican Application
Short Stories EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm by Guest

» ~Fall Anime 2012~
Short Stories EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm by Guest

» Happy Birthday Thread
Short Stories EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
The_Judger
Short Stories I_vote_lcapShort Stories I_voting_barShort Stories I_vote_rcap 

Poll

Should Judger Grow A Moustache?

Short Stories I_vote_lcap28%Short Stories I_vote_rcap 28% [ 5 ]
Short Stories I_vote_lcap17%Short Stories I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Short Stories I_vote_lcap17%Short Stories I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Short Stories I_vote_lcap6%Short Stories I_vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Short Stories I_vote_lcap22%Short Stories I_vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Short Stories I_vote_lcap11%Short Stories I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Short Stories

Go down

Short Stories Empty Short Stories

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Heya everyone! *waves*

It's me, Mind! *dust starts to swirl around* Huh? *coughs*

Urgs, I guess it's time to dust off this section of our forum! How should we do that you ask? Well, let's start with some Short Stories!
*yay*
*whoohoo*

Aww...you make me blush with all this cheering. Embarassed

Don't be shy, post your stories you like to share with us and the rest of the world. Let it be happy or sad stories or even happy sad ones. Wink
All of them will find a home here!

I will start with Scarred for Life. This is a rather dark short story I wrote about a decade ago. Once a week I will update this one cause I need to translate it from German into English. I hope this way you will be able to look forward to a new part of May's life every week.

So make sure to visit our forum at least once a week! I'll do my best to keep you entertained. bounce

If we get enough people interested in sharing their stories I may consider a little contest with prizes. *whoohoo*

Spread the word!

Back to top Go down

Short Stories Empty Scarred for Life

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Scarred for Life

Maylea was huddled in the corner. Pale moonlight shined through a milky window on her maltreated body. Only very slowly, she found the courage to move again. Bit by bit she raised her head and peered out from behind the cover of her arms.
The moonlight revealed a thin, pale face, which was marked by bruises. Tears ran over May's cheeks, glittered in the moonlight and offered a weirdly seeming play of light. They felt so hot on her cold skin, almost like someone would cut her skin with a burning knife, that her whole body started to tremble.

The silence of the room was only disturbed by her quiet sobbing...

After a while she gazed at an inanimate seeming body in the opposite corner of the room. Inanimate..., yes, she deeply hoped for it, however, the onset of snoring made her wince, and that dream burst like a soap bubble.
On that night the will to find the courage to be able to defend herself one day budded in her.

This was now three years ago...three long years of training, pain and agony. By a loud rumbling Maylea was brought out of her memories back to reality. Her hand slid seeking across the floor and firmly clasped the handle of the knife as soon as her fingers found it.

Today the day has come, she vowed, as her father stood drunk in front of her again...

to be continued...

Back to top Go down

Short Stories Empty Re: Short Stories

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Oh thank GOD, someone had the guts to bring life to this section!

Good story so far, sounds like the type to be right up my alley. Razz
Looking forward to reading the rest!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Love it, can't wait to see more. Very interesting. Aw hell, I guess I'll post something of mine too.

It is said that on the top of the farthest hill, beyond the place you've always seen but never dared to venture beyond, there is a house that leans sideways. You can't miss it - it's by the river that, when you look at it, you see your insides reflected back at you. Nasty stuff, but that isn't what's going to hurt you.
The hill doesn't look very tall, but when you climb it, it's always midnight before you reach the top. It doesn't matter when you start - the sweet-scented, lavender moon is always there, and something doesn't stop ringing in the hour, even if you can't see it.
Make sure you enter the house from the back door (someone is always waiting for you by the front). You can only get there through the garden - but take care not to smell the flowers, fragrant though they may be, because they'll always tell you two things: a secret about yourself that you have always tried to forget, and one you will always regret.
When you're inside, there is one thing you should know: the mistress of the house has the head of a swan, but the heart of the devil. She is an eerie thing, crafted of juxtaposing images. You can't see her with the naked eye, but if you look in the many mirrors of that back hall, you just might see her creeping up beyond you or pretending to wander in the opposite direction. She is blind, but she can hear - so if you spot her, please steal quietly away.
There is a room on the seventh floor that holds a great treasure - a porcelain infant, inlaid with jewels. You have heard it before - it chimed the midnight hour as you drew near this place. It is the mistress' child, and she keeps it locked in a chest. She has eaten the key. You could work up the courage to gut her, or you could use your best senses to find another way…before she catches you.
Because, if you haven't already noticed, it is finally a minute past midnight…and she can see you now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Both of those are very nice so far!

And Mind, du sollest deinen Kurzgeschichten auch auf Deutsch posten(?).

If it is not too much of a burden Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum